This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Explore data fails to appear on Fenix 5x plus after sync

I've created a number of routes and waypoints in explore. My watch is paired and connected and appears to sync both ways ie it says Syncing from and to my device. However, there are no courses under the navigate app or any waypoints from the devices perspective. Where is the data going and why can't I see it. Oddly tracks on the device created are being sync'ed to explore. Help...

• You must place the data in a collection which is sync-d to the watch. That would be either the active collection for the watch or one of the collections which is “added to” the watch.

• my data is in a collection, but after doing the sync, it doesn't show in Fenix 5X. When I do a "Walk" activity, select Navigation and go to saved locations, there is nothing in there. I have like 5 saved locations in Explore. Don't know what to do.

• Are you certain that the collection in which you saved the data IS set to sync to  the watch? If so, a call to tech support is in order.

I just tested this with my F5X+ and it worked as it should. 

• yes! Actually I only have one collection an it has the lock sign which my understanding is that means that is the collection that sync with the fenix. Moreover, when I open Explore, it starts synchronizing with the watch until normally

• did you end up solving the problem?  I am experiencing exactly the same as you did. I couldn't figure out why the single collection i created on explore cannot be seen on courses on my fenix 5s.  I followed every steps, even the explore app shows "sync successful"

• Hello! Honestly do not remember what happened but I'm pretty sure this issue got solved before changing (upgrading) to fenix 6. Why don't you try deleting the Explore app from your phone, then download it again, then create tracks and courses, reset your fenix (long press the power button until the watch turns off), then turn it on again and try syncing? Hope this could help the problem.

Regards!!