This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Icon Support for .gpx import

Hi, I have noticed that when I export a .gpx from BaseCamp and then use the import option on the explore we page the icons for each point are not imported. It set the default icon of the flag in both the web page and the IOS app. Wondering if this might be something to consider in future updates. Also would be good to see an option in the IOS app to be able to import from the Files section of my iPhone directly into the explore app.

Is there somewhere to submit ideas or ask for support ?

Craig.
  • Hi, I have noticed that when I export a .gpx from BaseCamp and then use the import option on the explore we page the icons for each point are not imported. It set the default icon of the flag in both the web page and the IOS app. Wondering if this might be something to consider in future updates. Also would be good to see an option in the IOS app to be able to import from the Files section of my iPhone directly into the explore app.

Is there somewhere to submit ideas or ask for support ?

Craig.

Hi Craig,

I would suggest to submit your ideas here: https://www.garmin.com/en-US/forms/ideas/ what I did.

Kind Regards,
    Mihail
  • Hi Craig I share your need for a gpx file import directly in Explore App because I use GPS66 with an iPad in places without networks. I was very disappointed to discover, after my purchase, that we had to go through Explore Web. I submitted the idea to Garmin; all wildness lovers should do the same ...
    Ibex