This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Explore Do not import .gpx files with waypoints to Zumo XT2 via Tread

At new Zumo XT2, When I load a .GPX file of a route with waypoints through the Tread app, it does this by creating a library.
However, when I try to navigate the route, it only has the start point and the end point, not respecting the waypoints created.

On the other hand, if I load the route via SD card, it respects the waypoints of the route and they are visible.

And finally, if the route is generated directly from the Zumo XT2, it also keeps the waypoints.

How can I load a GPX route and keep the waypoints on the Zumo XT2 via Tread / Explore?

• Hello  The Zumo XT2 is not compatible with the explore mobile app. Devices Compatible With the Garmin Explore App.

• Whats forum for Tread? I dont found 

• I do not believe there is one. Please contact Product Support directly for assistance with your device or visit our Support Center. Support will be able to assist in troubleshooting the issue or escalating it for a possible fix. 

• I spent over 90 minutes in a chat yesterday where the tech was filling my head with all kinds of nonsense regarding the importation of GPX files. I kept telling him over and over that after importing the GPX file into Tread, the Zumo kept complaining about an incompatible profile. I have always used Basecamp for creating routes and the tech kept saying I should use the Tread app on the phone. Who in their right mind wants to do that! Shortcoming number 1 is the lack of a large enough screen. While the Zumo XT2 is not compatible with Basecamp, that doesn't mean you can't use it. I created a route, changed the default profile to "Motorcycle - Curvy", exported it as a GPX file, imported that into Tread, and then loaded the route successfully on the Zumo. The clown at Garmin didn't see the connection between the profile in Basecamp versus the three options in Tread.

• I will be closing this thread as we do not have a category for non-inReach outdoor handhelds. Please contact Product Support directly for assistance with your device or visit our Support Center. Support will be able to assist in troubleshooting the issue or escalating it for a possible fix.