This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Search not working?

Somehow I get no search results at all when I search for something in explore... I type in, press search, and nothing happens. No feedback at all. No matter what I type...

This is on a Galaxy S10+, internet is working, location and storage allowed. Believe it worked once in the past... no more.

Synced with a FR945.

As a workaround I went to the explore website, searched there, that synced with the app which in turn synced with the watch. But this would be the one thing I'd like using it for, adding locations, am I overlooking something?

• Cannot speak to Android. I just tested it on the iOS version of the app and it works fine there. Typing in the search box (opened from the Map screen) immediately brings up a list of partial matches.

If you are sure that your app is up to date and that your settings/permissions are correct, you might try uninstalling and re-installing the app (which seems to be the conventional wisdom for a first step). If that doesn't help, a call to tech support is probably in order.

• After the last update the search is not working anymore. I use an android-version with a S9. Before the update it worked pretty good. Uninstalling and reinstalling didnt help. The tech support in Germany had no idea, what to do.

• Yeah, uninstalling/reinstalling was useless here as well...

Just reinstalled the older version (v1.3? Was that really the previous one? Coulnd't find anything else between this and the latest 2.2.5) and there search works instantly again... But it'll probably get auto updated again anyway and stop working.

*Edit* Ah, saw you can disable auto update for any specific app in the play store... disabled it for explore so shojld at least be fine now. Will check again once an update is out...

Will make a report

• /ohhh that so unconditionally and try a restrat the device sometimes wifi is connected but not working 

• Just letting know that the 19 august v2.3.2 update seems to have fixed the search issue... getting results now.

I am in the beta program btw so not sure if it's a public update or not

• V2.3.2 vom 19.8.19 is a public version. The search is working here too

• Sorry for my late reply, the search option was fixed in the v2.3.2 app update.  This should be working for everyone in the future so I will close this thread.