This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bug: Aborted map download hangs

I was on a slow internet connection when I tried to download the Belgium Map, as it would have taken ages to complete I left and downloaded the map later at home. The map downloaded successfully in the explore app, but somehow the aborted initial download was hanging and kept trying to download also the day after the initial request. I guess this could be either due to:
- the app is not able to re-establish failed downloads
- I was too fast by initiating a new Belgium map download and confused the explore app as the map that was trying to resume to be downloaded (the failed download) was already present (I made a second request at home to download the Belgium map which succeeded)

To resolve the hanging download I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Explore app and it's all good now, but preferably the aborted/unsuccessful download should have been handled more gracefully (by either removing aborted/failed downloads from the download queue or by continuing the download when an internet connection has been reestablished).