This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Feature request - Ability to sync DIVE app / backup to a computer application.

I like so many others are loving our Decent dive computers. The feature that I would like to request is actually to the DIVE app.

It would be awesome to have the ability to sync the dive log to an application a computer. On the app on the computer a user can then edit values such as saved items/ Gear used on the dive. Details that relate to the dive. The ability to export dives to a .pdf / .xls / .fit file. The ability to import dive logs from other applications. Basically all the tings that can be one on the app on a computer. As a companion app. 

I have been using the Dive log found here: ( moremobilesoftware.com/.../ ) This was the best digital log I found. However there was a serious disconnect from a dive computer. I feel the Garmin dive app can replace that app on my phone and store all my dives with computer data in one location. I know that new features are difficult to implement sometimes due to licensing/cost. Would love to add my voice to that request. Does anybody else find this would be useful? 
Cheers all!

Phill Abernathy