will the Dashcam Mini 2 upload to vault in parking mode (once it is connected to a Wi-Fi location- like my home Wi-Fi when parked outside it?

I have 2 Mini 2's fitted to my car- both are connected successfully to my phone and work together.

I wanted to see about working with the Garmin Vault- and i believe i have a 24hr vault retention free with the cameras. I want to see this working before i pay for the 30 day saved videos Vault.

But even though i have the cameras set correctly - (under finish setting up on the App- and selecting my home network (cause I'm parked right next my home external Wi-Fi MESH unit.)

I also have the two Mini 2's powered by the Garmin OBD2 unit so i can have them constantly powered from the OBD2 for Parking Guard reasons.

But when i leave the car the cameras go into the parking mode as they should.

By the time i go into the house and open the Drive App on my phone (Android) the two cameras are listed as Not Connected. Even though they are powered by the Garmin OBD2 power adaptor and should be on full time in parking mode.

OR should my cameras be powered on fully for saved videos to be uploaded to the vault? (or at least for a short period of time after i park up at home to allow for transfer?

How do i get constant power tot he dashcams without having to sit in the car with the ignition on - for it to upload saved videos or events?