This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Customize parking guard duration to 0 or 1 minute in Garmin Drive app for Android & Mini 2 dashcam

Hi all,

Using the Garmin Drive App with a Mini 2 Dashcam -btw powered with OBD2 constant power cable-, I can only see pre-set duration times for parking mode (2, 4, 8... hours). The minimum choice must be 2 hours.

Isn't there a way to choose a smaller range of time, like 5-10 minutes? I have tried disabling parking guard, expecting the camera would turn off after the engine stopped, but it doesn't. So I have to pick 2 hours instead. 

(If you wonder why I don't use the 10-minute switch in OBD cable, it is because I own a hybrid car and that switch is useless for me -it randomly turns on and off while driving-, so I have to choose "infinite" switch position and rely on the parking mode duration to turn the camera off)

So the question is... Is there a way to choose a smaller duration for parking guard, like 5 or 10 minutes? Will it be considered in future app updates?