This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Withings Scale and Garmin Connect

I was looking for an ANT+ scale that would integrate with my Garmin Forerunner 225 but was disappointed with the offerings. Instead I went with a Withings Scale. Am presently surprised and happy that through MyFitnessPal the Withings measurements are automatically being uploaded to Garmin Connect - exactly what I was looking for. I'm not getting the body fat measurement but at least I can see my calorie intake, activity and weight on the Garmin Connect web site. Would be nice if Garmin/Withings would offer integration at the app level.

Nick
  • I second that, happy so far with my new Garmin watch but syncing weight/bf/etc from the withings scale would be great.
  • It can be done using MyFitnessPal in between GC and Withings. Create an MFP account and set it up to sync weight data with your Withings account. Then link the MFP account with GC - weight should then sync.
  • I would like to see the Body Fat% from MFP also in Garmin Connect. I am trying to avoid jumping back and forth between two sites just to see stats. It would be nice to only have to go to MFP to add food.
  • Please add this feature

This is long overdue. No syncing with MyFitnessPal is not a solution as it does not work. At least it does not currently work.
  • Long vacation?

Hi
    I have seen post requiring support for the Withings Body Scale since 01-19-2010. Now it is soon 2016! What is happening at Garmin? Are you on a long vacation?

BR
    Jan
  • Any news on Syncing Withings with GC?
  • Hi
    I have seen post requiring support for the Withings Body Scale since 01-19-2010. Now it is soon 2016! What is happening at Garmin? Are you on a long vacation?

It's a competitors product, why should they support it?

There is a workaround of sorts. Sync Withings with MyFitnessPal, then Garmin with MyFitnessPal. Works for me, but due to being on the east coast of Australia (GMT+10) and weighing myself in the morning, it always puts my weigh-ins as happening on the day prior. The syncing system doesn't understand timezones, puts my weigh-in as the time and date the sync system currently has when it pushes the data across rather than the time and date the user was in at the time of the weigh-in. That's a problem between Withings & MFP, though, nothing to do with Garmin.
  • Problems with Sync

Hi,

I have connected Withings to MyFitnessPal. This connection is fine. I also have connected Garmin Connect to MyFitnessPal but my weight measurements are not transmitted to Garmin Connect.
    Does anyone know how I could solve this?
  • Any news on how to get the body-fat info from Withings into Garmin?
  • Any news on how to get the body-fat info from Withings into Garmin?

I finally built out an app to solve this problem but I can't actually share it here due to the forum terms of service. If you are interested feel free to DM me and I can share the link.