This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Personal records

Former Member
Former Member
Hi all
Now I like the personal record deal on the dashboard, but..
It is only my personal best running results and no cycling records.
Anyone know how to get that, or is that not yet possible in connect.?
Andy
  • Hi

I bought my first GPS this week and am setting up Garmin Connect. On the dashboard there are two tabs for personal best records: running and cycling. Does anyone know who to change cycling to rowing or create a new tab that could be named rowing?

Thanks
  • I want to add Personal Records for swimming and cross country skiing
  • This is not something that can be done with the current Garmin Connect.
    Would be great to add custom Personal Records, or at least a lot more of records to choose from within the standard list.
    For example, I bike 22km, the shortest record for a bike is 40km!!
    Also whatever MaxPower(20mins) is, my data does not record this(!?). (I always use a heart rate monitor if that's relevant).

While Running. I do a really good 1km split. I expect to be able to choose that spilt as my personal record for a 1km. This is apparently only possible the very first time of uploading the activity.
    You need to be able to repass data if that is the case. The same would be true if you could add custom records, then have the ability (or automatically) repass your data to update personal records.

Agreed. I'd like to be able to select data points and set thresholds for personal records.

Digifit iCardio currently does Avg. HR for Workout for a personal record and I really like it.
  • Agreed. I'd like to be able to select data points and set thresholds for personal records.

Digifit iCardio currently does Avg. HR for Workout for a personal record and I really like it.

Yeah, never thought of that, but exactly HR records would be cool.
  • I agree. It would be great to have the standard PR options available and the ability to create your own PR examples. Connect should be able to recognize the parameters of a PR and automatically update your PRs from new activities.
  • To me the a customized PR on distance would be an almost must have. Simply because there are way more official (running) distances you might want to train for and perhaps share with contacts or the world.
  • I run and powerwalker by can only get PR's for running on garmin connect. Would be good if there was a separate tab for walking as well as running. Thanks