This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

My Dashboard

When i log onto My Account, and click on My Dashboard, i can no longer see my activites. I used to be able to view all my maps of where I had used the watch including HR, alititude, speed etc but I can no longer do this.
I have uploaded the newest software of the ANT+ stick and Im not sure what else to do.

Does anyone have any answers,
Thanks
Brett
  • Well here is a wild guess.

Are you signed in?

If you are signed in then sign out and close GC and then reopen GC and sign in and see if that helps.

Like I said, I'm just guessing. :D
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 13 years ago
    Well here is a wild guess.

Are you signed in?

If you are signed in then sign out and close GC and then reopen GC and sign in and see if that helps.

Like I said, I'm just guessing. :D

I just now tried that and when I am not signed in, it just returns the sign in screen for anything related to MyConnect.
  • Former Member
    When i log onto My Account, and click on My Dashboard, i can no longer see my activites. I used to be able to view all my maps of where I had used the watch including HR, alititude, speed etc but I can no longer do this.
    I have uploaded the newest software of the ANT+ stick and Im not sure what else to do.

Does anyone have any answers,
    Thanks
    Brett

Does anything appear when you click on MyConnect / Activities?
  • Yeh ive got it no. i was on my garmin as opposed to garmin connect sorry. t

However all my new activities for the last three and a half months are not coming thorugh. they are transferring from the watch to the ANT stick but not showing up on my connect - is there a way to get them because i cant get them manually either

cheers
  • Former Member
    Yeh ive got it no. i was on my garmin as opposed to garmin connect sorry. t

However all my new activities for the last three and a half months are not coming thorugh. they are transferring from the watch to the ANT stick but not showing up on my connect - is there a way to get them because i cant get them manually either

cheers

The ANT Agent might have your activities stored in its onboard cache.

For the location of where ANT Agent keeps its files, see this sticky thread located in the windows ANT Agent forum (windows 7 is not listed but it is similar to vista):

https://forums.garmin.com/showthread.php?t=1296