This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Why cant i log into Garmin Connect

Why is it that i appear to be logged in but am asked to sign in again. When i put my user name and password it does not except it? Why is it i can log into My garmin but not connect. Why have the developers failed to update there site in line with the new Forerunner 610.
  • I have no problem logging into Garmin Connect. I have the Garmin 610.
  • Same problem here....

I have the same problem. I cannot login to Garmin Connect using my work laptop, but I can login normaly from any other PC...
  • Can't log in

I also cannot log in to garmin connect. I created my account 3 days ago, on the first evening I could log in ok but have not been able to since. I get the a message at the top of the log in page saying an unexpected error occured.

I am using firefox in windows XP.

Can anyone help please.
  • I have the same problem. I cannot login to Garmin Connect using my work laptop, but I can login normaly from any other PC...

That would imply there is a problem with settings on your laptop. There are a number of posts in the forums about settings for different browsers and Windoze versions.

Might be worth a check...
  • Remove *.garmin.com from Trusted Sites

This problem started for me, when I added the garmin sites to the trusted site list on IE 9, Windows 7 64bit per the garmin ant update instructions.

Removing these items from the trusted site solved the problem.

Hope that helps.
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 12 years ago
    NICE!! I removed them as trusted site and now I can log in again..but I thought I need them as a trusted site for sharing on FB and such.
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 12 years ago
    NICE!! I removed them as trusted site and now I can log in again..but I thought I need them as a trusted site for sharing on FB and such.

garmin.com can be listed as a trusted site, but if it is listed, then the box

Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone.

must be unchecked.

The connect.garmin.com urls are "http", and checking that box would cause problems for Garmin Connect.