Poll: How would you rate the new web interface?

• This is ***. I lost all data and homenpage is useles ***. less customization, bad design

• Not perfect, but it's fine. I just wish there was more of a warning that this was happening. More of a gradual rollout and option to go back if desired, at least until we get used to it. Once I spent some time configuring things, I've got most of what I need on the home screen. Some missing items that I'm reporting to Garmin Support.

• More of a gradual rollout and option to go back if desired

That was the beta phase, you missed it.

• That was the beta phase, you missed it.

Nope. Totally aware of it and was using it for a while. Made some suggestions via the app which were actually implemented. Mainly more items in the "at a glance" section. There was no warning when the beta would turn into production. It just happened. to us. Would rather they gave us a choice. Maybe we'll get the option to toggle off/on classic version at some point. Until then, this is fine.

• There should be a negative star voting option.

• It's shockingly bad. Less info and no longer a dashboard. Not that useful any more.

• One star. 

The website dashboard is outstandingly terrible. I used the web dash to see all the metrics important to me all displayed together as a whole picture. The tiles were larger, the page was more balanced looking and I could customize more easily w drag and drop.

The new set up is limited in its display and does not provide home page display options for what I used- goals, equipment, badges, etc. Info I had all together in one place, "in focus" and available at a "glance" as it were, is now only viewable separately and takes multiple clicks to get to. It is not simplified, it is not improved, it is not more customizable no matter what Garmin states. 

I can take or leave the phone app, I guess, but the reason I used the web based dashboard was because of how the info could be displayed. Now there's no point. I am guessing the goal is to render the web dashboard so unusable as to make it obsolete and then they won't have to provide it. They've also slowly chipped away details, and at the way they display sleep metrics over the past couple years as well- so the watch I bought specifically because of advertised quality of sleep tracking is no longer really usable for me. 

• I'm switching to coros if this isn't fixed next time coros updates the vertix. Also considering polar. It's pointless having a garmin watch if you can't see all the information. The only reason I got the garmin fenix 7 pro (1st garmin watch) was because the reporting was better than the galaxy watch or other options plus it had MIP and long battery life. Otherwise I would have just gone back to not tracking anything besides strength workouts (just reps and weight) using fit notes which is what I was initially doing up until I wanted a garmin for heart rate zone running/rowing. Coros still has decent reporting so I'll try that next and ditch the garmin.

• I wish negative stars were an option, its terrible 

• This is awful - I am not a child and this looks like windows tiles - what an awful ideal