Custom workouts on web resetting duration at random during editing

I am trying to create a custom cycling workout via Garmin Connect Web like this:

1. 10 min cycling
  2. Repeat 5 times: 20" cycling / 40" rest
  3. 5 min cycling
  4. Repeat 5 times: 20" cycling / 40" rest
  5. 5 min cycling
  6. Repeat 5 times: 20" cycling / 40" rest
  7. 10 min cycling

When I do this on the website, sometimes the duration of the first step suddenly is 0 minutes after saving. This is quite easy to reproduce. I also tried saving after I added each step, but the problem keeps re-appearing. I also tried to create a brand new workout and the problem was also there with the new workout.

I have now created the workout via the Garmin Connect App for iOS and there I could create this workout without problems.

If someone from Garmin reads this, please fix this bug in the web application. Let me know if you need more info.

• This issue started showing up for me about two weeks ago.  I was changing the time on one step (the length of time in Zone 3 of a tempo run) by 5 minutes.  When I saved the workout all the  time settings for the other steps (time in Zone 1, Zone, before and after the tempo portion) were reset to Zero.  I re-edited those steps (but not the one already changed), and everything saved properly.  I am using the Windows version of Garmin Connect;   

As an aside the new "Home page" is seriously underwhelming.