This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Connect Login

Has something changed with the Garmin Connect Login?

Even when I input the correct credentials, I receive an error. Not the type of error when you input the wrong credentials, just an error message that indicates something went wrong. 

When I attempt again, I get a login screen that includes one of those "Am I a Robot?" questions and picture verifications. 

This type of verification does not appear on the first login attempt screen

Thanks

• Yes, they added a robot check, it's not always required, but often.

The login button should be grey and not clickable until the check is passed if it was required.

If you somehow click it anyway, then it will give an error.

• That is what I thought, but the robot message does not always appear and when it does not that is when the errors occur. No consistency. 

• Button's state (disabled/enabled) worked for me until now, but indeed it doesn't always work. Today the button was enabled, but it still required a robot check which for some reason didn't load, so pressing the button gave an error.

If that happens, refresh the page, then the check loaded correctly.

• The login system has been dodgy for over a month now, most sites log you in automaticaly like this one did, now you have to click to login, and most of the time it doesnt work.

Tried different browsers, clearing cookies etc.

• True, it doesn't stay logged-in, need to re-login almost every time. Though, it's different issue than with the check.