Kettlebell Exercises into Garmin Exercises

Dear All,

Im wondering, what is the standard procedure to request additional exercises for creation of trainings. Im missing Kettlebell exercises.

At the Moment i use something similar to reflect what im doing. These Exercises i would love to see:

• Russian Swing
  • Kettlebell Clean
  • Kettlebell Press
  • Clean & Press
  • Goblet Squat
  • Kettlebell Snatch
  • Kettlebell Row
  • Kettlebell Deadlift
  • Figure 8
  • Kettlebell Halo
  • Kettlebell High Pull
  • Pistol Squat
  • Some of them already exist.

Clean
    Clean & Press
    Goblet Squat
    Single-arm Kettlebell Snatch
    Kettlebell Row
    Kettlebell Deadlift
    Pistol Squat

Some might be called something else. Like Russian Swing. How is that one different from Kettlebell Swing?

• Hello and thanks for the quick reply,

I forgot to notice, that I'm from Austria using the German version.

After your message I checked and found that maybe the translation makes the problem, because they translated on several exercises let's say in an uncommon way.

Single-arm Kettlebell Snatch has been translated as Einarmiges Kugelhantelreissen

Doing it that way makes it almost impossible to find that 

I try to dig deeper and maybe I can find more..

I only found the American swing (where the bell ends over the head) and not the Russian swing (where the bell ends at the height of the face approx.)

• The translations are often crap. I always use English even though I'm Swedish. That is the only way to always get the correct texts. There are issues with the Swedish translations as well.

I only found the American swing (where the bell ends over the head) and not the Russian swing (where the bell ends at the height of the face approx.)

There is a Kettlebell Swing and a Kettlebell Swing Overhead.

• Hi, Just wondering if you ever found an exercise that matches Kettlebell Halo please?