This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

World map

Do you ever think of adding a feature see all your tracks on a global map??? This would add an incentive to run to different places in the world =)

Why isn't this topic brought up?

• I'm an "every single street" runner and biker in Sweden and use external sites to log my data so it would be fun, but I would still use external services. The reason for that is that they add so many more functions. There are leaderbords, monthly challenges, achievements etc. all around the concept of "every single street". It is unlikely that Garmin would add that since that is not at all the focus for Garmin.

CityStrides - Pulling my data from Garmin Connect. Running/walking only.

Wandrer - Pulling data from Strava. Running/walking and biking. Separated in two different maps.

They work a bit differently in the logging of streets but the idea is the same. Do every single street.

StreetFerret is another site I've used earlier. Running/walking only.

It is even more fun when you start to zoom in and look how I'm running. It takes time and you must be very meticulous.

I plan by biking and running in detail so I take at least a something new on every run and ride. After a few years it is pretty hard to get new streets for shorter runs. First new street is like 5 km away and I almost always start from home.

• Big big thx =) for that information.

All time searching that.

But about competitions, they have been in Garmin for a long time too =)