This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Feature-Request: Logbuch für Ausrüstung

Bei Fahrrädern wird gelegentlich ein Service fällig, z.B. Wechsel der Kette, der Reifen oder Bremsbeläge/-scheibe oder auch eine Dämpferwartung.
Dafür wäre im Bereich Ausrüstung eine Möglichkeit wünschenswert, entsprechende Einträge vornehmen zu können, die dann in der Übersicht mit der jeweiligen Ausrüstung angezeigt werden. So ließe sich die Laufleistung der jeweiligen Komponenten nachvollziehen und der nächste Service besser einplanen.

Beispiel: Anzeige als Fließtext wie z.B.: "Zuletzt durchgeführter Service: Kettenwechsel am 1.2.23. Laufleistung seither: 1234 km." oder in einer geeigneten tabellarischen Darstellung.

Sinnvoll könnte auch sein, dass je Verschleissteil oder Service-Komponente (Kette, Reifen, etc.) eine maximale Nutzungsdauer (zeitlich und/oder laufleistungsbezogen) einstellbar wäre, wie auch für Laufschuhe bereits angeboten wird.

• I'm not sure where your problem is. All these features are already there. You can add your new chain as a piece of gear just as you add your shoes, only you select the type of gear as "Other". I do just that. Whenever I exchange I component in my bike I add it to the Garmin Connect gear management system, setting a maximum mileage if necessary, and setting it as default for cycling.

• Hmm, I didn't thought about that interesting solution, thanks for sharing! How do you handle multiple bicycles, in my case I have to manage three bikes. Is it still distinguishable? That's why I think my request could be a good way to keep it simple and clear...

• I have two bikes, although one of them I use rarely. Indeed, managing multiple bikes, each consisting of multiple components is quite inconvenient, as there is no way to group components into one specific bike. The only way to do it currently is meticulously select each component for a specific ride.