This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't find workouts in Garmin Connect (Medicine ball Russian Twist, Split Squats)

I can't find the exact variation of the Russian Twist exercise using medicine ball. I can see entries with Swiss ball, but not with a medicine ball (heavy weighted).

This is the exercise I would like to add: www.muscleandfitness.com/.../

Worst case scenario, I would simply added a Russian Twist workout and specified a weight. However, if there is an exact entry for it with a different name, I might as well use it. Any ideas?

Similarly, I cannot find simple Split Squats, only variations like the Bulgarian, or using weights.

This is the exact exercise I would like to add: https://barbend.com/split-squat/ 

Thanks!
P.

Top Replies

• simply added a Russian Twist workout and specified a weight. However, if there is an exact entry for it with a different name, I might as well use it. Any ideas?

That is what I do, using a weight…

All Replies

• simply added a Russian Twist workout and specified a weight. However, if there is an exact entry for it with a different name, I might as well use it. Any ideas?

That is what I do, using a weight plate...

Garmin's video description...