This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Compare Activities - Colour Identifications

Compare Activies page allocates one of 4 colours (red green dark blue and light blue) to each 4 Activities and each colour shows at a horizontal trace at the top of this page. 

Would you please identify on the page which color associates to which actvity. There no benefit of showing coloured traces unless the relevant Activity is identified.

The simple solution would be to put a dash of colour on each of the 4 column activity header boxes

Thank you 

• The color of the rings in the table show which color each activity got:

• Thanks e7andy

Here is a shot of my same header, which clearly shows the (or my) problem. 

Huh, Can't even accept a photo without a server

Never mind. The problem is the graphs are coloured but the Column Headers are not.

• You can paste images right into the post.

Which browser are you using? I use Chrome on Windows. 

• Never mind. The problem is the graphs are coloured but the Column Headers are not.

What type of activities do you compare? The headers are colored at outdoor activities only, as far as I can see. Don't ask me why.

• Thanks for that !!!  All my activities are tagged Running, so I assume this classes it as 'Outdoors'. But I toggle off GPS before starting as it is not so important to me and it saves battery power on the watch.
    This means the watch  may assume 'Indoors' I suppose. 

On the same loop each day, I get a minor difference of 0.1 miles, but that is not of concern since I moniitor only heart rate and time.

• But I toggle off GPS before starting as it is not so important to me and it saves battery power on the watch.

It is not only the map you miss, but also without GPS, no VO₂max is calculated. And VO₂max is then needed for numerous other features like Training Load, Training Status, Performance Condition, Fitness Age (on older devices), etc

• The distance might also be incorrect without the GPS. For the watch to calculate the correct stride length it uses outdoor runs with GPS on.

Try a couple of runs with GPS and see if you get the same distance as without GPS. If yes, then the watch got your stride length set accurately.

• We seem to be losing track here. It is a simple HTML issue. Missing colours on the related column.
    Time to close the thread.
    Thanks for your time.