This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Metrics to TrainingPeaks

When can we expect to get Garmin metrics (HRV, sleep data, resting HR, training readiness, body battery, etc) to automatically sync to training peaks?  It would be great to finally get these metrics into TP, especially some of the new metrics that were just released with the forerunner 955.

TrainingPeaks claims to be working on it according to a ticket I put in with them but I'm not holding my breath as we have been asking for this for years:

”Thank you for reaching out. We do not currently have the ability to send over those Garmin metrics into TP, but we are currently working on adding this feature to the platform. I do not have an exact time frame for you but can assure you it is being worked on.”

Top Replies

All Replies

• +1

(It even prevents me from buying a Garmin at the moment. I am now going to orientate myself in other brands)

• Been wanting this for years. It should be such a simple thing to add into the sync. 

• Daily Health and Body Composition metrics

• Can I manually enter data in Garmin Connect to sync to TrainingPeaks?
      • Only body weight - no other manually entered values will sync
    • Can I sync my daily health and composition history from Garmin Connect?
      • There is no option to sync previous body composition data at this time
    • Does other health data like steps or pulse ox sync to TrainingPeaks?
      • Not at this time. Currently, only the following metrics sync
        • Weight
        • Percent Fat*
        • Muscle Mass*
        • Water Percent*
        • BMI* (you will need to have your height entered in your Garmin Connect profile)
        • Body Battery (the highest and lowest value for each day)**
        • Stress** (the daily average)
        • Sleep hours**
        • Time in Deep Sleep**
        • Time in Light Sleep**
        • Time in REM Sleep**
        • Total Time Awake**

* Requires a Garmin Index scale

** Requires a compatible Garmin wearable

Yes, I do have a Index Scale 2 which perfectly syncs the Weight data (BMI etc) with training Peaks

However, I do have a Fenix7 and I still can't sync SLEEP data automatically with TP

So can anybody from Garmin clarify the information above?

• I just found something in the GC app.  Go to settings/connected apps/training peaks and enable "daily health stats".  This may do the trick... i hope.

• Thanks,

it is already enabled, but still does not work

• Anyone has this metrics working/syncing with TP?
    I have a Fenix 7 and Index S2, everything is enabled in the settings, but i only get the metrics from the scale in the TP.

Thanks

• What’s New with TrainingPeaks: Feature Updates

August 2022

A selection of Garmin Daily Health metrics can now be synced to TrainingPeaks:

• Body Battery (the high and low value for each day)
    • Stress (the daily average)
    • Sleep (Sleep hours, Time in Deep Sleep, Time in Light Sleep, Time in REM Sleep, and Total Time Awake)
    • If you have already enabled the Garmin Connect sync for body composition metrics, the new Daily Health metrics will begin to sync automatically.
    • If you haven’t enabled any Garmin Daily Health metrics, you can do so here.
    • You can see how to add the new metrics to your calendar view here.

Garmin Fitness's Health Stats feature makes it easy to better understand your body throughout your training, which is why we're pumped to release the integration of these powerful recovery and performance monitors into our platform. See the link below for details of the integration and how to activate the export within our platforms.

www.trainingpeaks.com/.../

• It works, but it looks wired, have two metric entries for the same day one for the body info/scale and another one for the hrv, sleep, body battery...

Is this normal?

Thanks 

• I see the same.

HRV is not syncing yet?