This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Confirm Your Name (required) Sorry, we were unable to process your request. Please try again later.

Everytime I login to Garmin Connect on the web I get this page "Confirm Your Name (required)".

And everytime I try to enter a name (I have tried many different ones) I get the error message "Sorry, we were unable to process your request. Please try again later."

I cannot get passed this, which means that I cannot access my synchronized data!

• As user, you can try checking F12 -> Debug -> Search files to check what value is expected there, or keep trying different values. But it may be just broken and any value may not work, so better to contact support.

• Talked to Garmin Customer support today and found a workaround for the problem. They are aware of this issue and working on it but for now, simply go to the Garmin Connect app on your mobile device and make sure to SIGN OUT.   Then, sign back in on the app and then go to the website and you should be able to sign in.  Worked for me - hope it works for you.

• Talked to Garmin Customer support today and found a workaround for the problem. They are aware of this issue and working on it but for now, simply go to the Garmin Connect app on your mobile device and make sure to SIGN OUT.   Then, sign back in on the app and then go to the website and you should be able to sign in.  Worked for me - hope it works for you.

• Tried logging out of my Garmin Golf app on the mobile phone.

Now I get this error message after logging in to connect.garmin.com om my PC:

• These are the steps I took. I logged out of both the app and the website. Then, sign on with the app only. Once connected on the app, then sign in on the website. These are the steps the tech support gave me and it worked for me.

• Now it is working! I had to download the Garmin Connect app and login. Then I could fill in my name and I got access to my full account :)

• Awesome... Glad it worked