This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Challenges

I have joined the Swim challenge for January but I cannot see how to log my swim distances. I have added them manually to my activities

• Manually added activities do not count for challenges. You must log your swims with a Garmin device. Not all devices support swimming, but you can still use it to log the swim. Then afterwards in Connect you change the activity type to swimming and add the distance. 

• Thanks Andy. I had another look last night and managed to set a timer/ distance clock I think. Sadly can’t actually get to the pool today to swim the 1000m and my earlier efforts of 3000m this week not accounted Cry but should be better set for next time. I am finding navigation if the functions REALLY DIFFICULT!

• There is a trick you can use. Start and stop an activity on your watch for just 1 second or so. Then save and sync. Edit the activity in Garmin Connect and change the type to pool swim, set distance, change date and time. Save. Now you got a swim activity recorded with your watch that counts for the challenge. 

• Thanks Andy. Will try BlushThumbsup tone2

• Hello Andy, I have a similar problem, but with a virtual cycling. For activities, I use the Zwift app, which exports activities to Garmin.my activities

But for some reason these activities are not taken in my challenges.

challenges

Maybe you know how to fix it?

• You must use a Garmin device to make activities count for challenges. Zwift do not count. 

You can use a service (like fit file tools or fit file repair tool) to switch device in the fit files. 

• thanks, fit file tools helped me