This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Active calories not adjusting properly with imported activities as they were previously

I believe I have noticed a change when importing an activity file (such as from FulGaz). Garmin Connect would only add the calories that were in excess of what was calculated by my watch (Vivoactive 3 Music). So in testing today I looked at my info from Oct. 13, 2021.  Initially I was at around 1200 active calories for the day. I deleted the original file that I uploaded on that day which changed my calorie count by about -200, so without the FulGaz file I was then at 1000 active calories.  I then reloaded the file and the active calorie count is now 1800 calories for that day.  This seems to be a recent change as I have been monitoring my active calories for over a year, and I just noticed it happening over the last week with my recent uploads. Basically my active calorie counts are off the chart. Has anyone else noticed this?

• This seems to be resolved today, as I imported a very similar activity to yesterday, and the active calories adjusted according to what was already accounted for based on what my watch calculated from elevated heart rate.  Not sure if servers were slow or something else, but seems ok today.