This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Linking MyZone with Connect - No gap training

Hi all, 

I'm pretty new to both Garmin and Myzone. I've been using a myzone chest HR sensor in my gym as I can't wear my Fenix while training (boxing wraps and gloves)

Is it possible to link data/activities from the MyZone app to log in Garmin connect? It would be great to have all my daily training/activities available in Connect as well as still being able to be part of the MyZone community in my gym. 

Thanks all Thumbsup

• Here is a link to the MyZone integrations support page, which shows you how to connect MyZone to various devices/platforms.

myzonesupport.zendesk.com/.../360009580152-Integrations

The MyZone app does not appear to sync directly to GarminConnect. However, there are several mobile apps you can pair with your MyZone chest strap to record your workout, which are supported by GarminConnect. For instance, install the Strava application to a mobile device i.e. Smartphone and configure data sharing between Strava and GarminConnect. 

1. Did you get to the bottom of this? I have the exact same challenge. I’m doing a lot of boxing training which I can’t wear the watch for but I keep all my workout data on Garmin connect. I do wear the myzone for boxing though so importing that data onto the Garmin platform would be very handy. Thanks. 

• Pair your Myzone HRM with your Garmin watch, start the activity on the watch, and keep the watch nearby (if possible within 3m - that's the guaranteed reach of ANT+ devices). In this way you do not need to import anything, the HR data will be included in the Garmin Connect activity.

Also check out this: Pairing Myzone with Garmin – Myzone Help Center (zendesk.com)