This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Workout with one repetition in one repetition / Edit mode

Hello.

I cannot edit the workout I created in Garmin Connect Web.

It has two repetitions.

The creating is correct but I cannot edit (crash of the edit mode).

I cannot download it to my Garmin Forerunner 235.

It's a bug too.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

• I also get an error trying to edit a workout with two nested repeats. In the console I see:

"Uncaught TypeError: e.isRepeatStep is not a function"

Same error in both Chrome and Firefox in Windows 10 so it is probably the same error in all browsers on all platforms.

• If you have ONLY the second Repeat (with the 500 meter reps and the recover step) in the first Repeat and nothing else, that would mean that Garmin Connect is seeing the first Repeat as "empty".  You would need to input some type of step in the first Repeat.  If it were me creating this workout, I would input a "Run" step in there with "Until Lap Button Press" as the duration in the first Repeat.

• Here is my full test workout.

When I click Edit workout it hangs:

• Thank you .  I just emailed you for some more information.

• Thank you all.  I was able to reproduce this issue by following the example workout provided by , but only by using a nested repeat.  Our Engineering team is working on a solution to this issue.  We will be updating this thread once the fix is confirmed and released.  Thank you for your patience with us while we work to resolve this issue.

• Hello

Same tworkout :and same error message

I can create the workout.

I cannot edit it.

I cannot download it.

I hope the Garmin web site team will solve that in the next days Slight smile

Thanks

• I just got a message from Garmin Support saying that this issue is now fixed. I did a test and everything is working.