This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hone Your Strength badge is not awarded anymore.

Typically the badge was awarded every week (3 or more Strength exercise a week to get it). However, the last one I got was on Mar 11th. Exercises are kept at the same frequency. Moreover, Notifications say I have earned it again and again. But the badge does not actually awarded anymore.

Top Replies

All Replies

• What help to expect... Mainly personal experiences to overcome the problem - what else? Certainly, not lectures of someone's ethical values.

The thing that helps ultimately with this problem is to change the viewing permissions from private to any other after the week of the exercises is over. I do not know why, but it helps in restoring the stripped Hone Your Strength badges.

• Activity's edits recheck for badges. Most use changing an activity's title, and few edits can get you a few notifications about a badge. But this is usually for badges for a single activity. Didn't test with view permission.