This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How do I set up a step challenge for myself? I want to set up 850,000 steps in 3months from 1st April, but steps don't appear as an activity ?

How do I set up a step challenge for myself? I want to set up 850,000 steps in 3months from 1st April, but steps don't appear as an activity ?

Top Replies

All Replies

• Well, you cannot  set a step challenge for certain number of steps yourself, but you can join the [April 300k Steps Challenge]. There is one 300k steps challenge every month, so in three months the 900k is pretty close to your 850k.

Alternatively, you can set a distance personal goal on the Goals page - multiply the 850,000 steps by your average stride length, and then set the resulting distance as the goal. For example at the avg. stride length of 0.78m, the target distance would 663 kilometers.

• Why not just let users create there own custom challenge goals?  This seems needlessly complex.  I too would like to create a step amount goal over a custom time frame without having to determine which train will cross point A first.