This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

connect syns to apple health

Hi,

After endless searching to connect Garmin Connect to apple health I'm all out of options. I use my edge 1030 to track all my bike rides en like to have the data sync to apple health. I checkt all the boxes in the settings of apple health to allow the data to sync. Never could I see my gps and (even more important to my) my hearth rate data in apple health! even though heart rate is enabled. i't doesn't even sync my cycling distance, I have to get that via Strava! I don't find any other instructions than to check the boxes in the settings of apple health. 

on top of this my workouts that sync to apple health (minus hearth rate and gps) appear multiple times. it syncs 14 times the same activity! I'm really starting to find this very frustrating! After dealing with a bike computer that can't connect to there own app properly now they make it impossible to send data across platforms. I like Garmin for there data but as far as user-friendlyness gows it's getting behind on all the rest