This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Feature request: Have indoor cycling, or virtual cycling added as an activity option under gear.

As background information, I try to keep track of the mileage I've put to my bicycle tires under gear. It works great under regular cycling activities, as I created a separate piece of gear under "other" and have it as default for cycling.

Now, if I am doing an indoor training activity (Zwift, Sufferfest, etc), the system automatically categorizes it as a Cycling activity too, meaning that I am adding miles to the same tires, even though I am not really using them as my trainer is direct drive, and does not cause any wear to the tires.

I know that you can manually remove gear from activities, but I am hoping to have a way for the system to do it automatically, and being able to assign different gear to different sub-activities. Potentially, this would have advantages for other sports/activities.

Thanks!