This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

When will Swim Workouts be auto Sync'd

Hi, 

I have a Garmin 935  and was wondering why the training plans from Training Peaks don't auto download to to Garmin calendar and transfer to my watch. I get it that initially this may not have been supported, but it been a while now since the first thread and thought this would be an resolved by now.  Are there any plans to incorporate this feature so we don't have to recreate all  structured swim workout via Garmin Connect. Seems a bit pointless to sync only 2/3rd of the workouts and have to manual create and schedule the swim workouts. 

• I have the same problem, I downloaded trainning peaks and  runs and cycles are showing on my watch but the swims are missing? Has anyone resolved this issue 

• Swims are written as notes in the calendar. Which are unable to be seen in the connect mobile app or on your watch. You have to go on your PC and read the notes on the web view and write them down/ remember them before you go out on your swim. It's insane. request the feature here https://www.garmin.com/forms/ideas/