This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

We need charging stations for EV cars

It is time  Garmin added Ev charging stations  to the maps.

There are more and more EV cars on the roads and we deserve the same service petrol and diesel vehicles get.

• Personally I see no relation of EV to a fitness watch. Every EV has a built-in navigation, where the charging stations ought to be. If not, you have your phone. No reason the stations should be on a fitness watch, unless you are a robot and need to charge frequently to keep running.

• So why have fuel stations? You can find those on your ph also! In fact you can find most anything on your ph.. so why have you got a GPS?

TomTom I believe have EV charge stations.

• Fortunately, I have no fuel stations on my watch. I believe you are in a wrong forum here. This is the forum for Garmin Connect - that is the application for fitness and sport watches, and bike devices. We definitely do not need any fuel or charging stations on our devices. Nobody turns on the GPS on their watches when driving a car.

I suppose you are a user of Garmin car navigation device. In that case you are posting to a totally inappropriate forum. Contact Garmin's Customer Support directly if you have any requests concerning their car navigation. devices