This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

My walks this morning are not showing on the Lucky 13 challenge

My walks this morning are not showing on the 2 badge challenge that are current, is there a problem

• I think I have the same issue.

My walk this morning counter towards the November Weekend Walking only. The distance achieved on Lucky 13 Walking hasn’t moved since yesterday.  

• That's the same as mine exactly 

• So your morning walk was counted towards the November Weekend Walking?

I finished my Lucky 13 Walking yesterday so I can't check if that challenge is the problem. My morning 5k walk was counted for the November Weeekend Walking.

Previously there has been some issues with the start or end dates for challenges. That might be the case here as well. Maybe someone else can report if they see that Lucky 13 Walking is working today or not. I will do a test with a test account I use.

Update:
    I've tested it on my test account and todays walking wasn't counted towards the Lucky 13 Walking. It worked for the November Weekend Walking. If I move the activity to yesterday it works. The issue is that the last day of the challenge isn't included.

Report it to Garmin support.

• My challenge says "until" ("tot") November 20, so the 20th is not included.

• In English it say "to" and the last day has always been included previously.

• Ah, I understand. A typo in the English version then, should have been "until"?

Anyway, it's annoying.

• Most people will probably see it as from 13 Nov to and including 20 Nov. so that how it should be. They should have written 19 Nov if it ended yesterday.

Check the text for the full month challenges: "2020 Nov 1 to 2020 Nov 30". No one will think that a full month challenge ends one day before the last day of the month Slight smile

• It says Lucky 13 Walking challenge closes in 6 hours.  So it can’t have finished. 

• You are right, and in the (Dutch) translation of that challenge it is also wrong.

I also made a little test walk, Lucky 13 Walking says it is still open for 13 hours, but it doesn't update my walk anymore.

• Same here Sob I did 13km today & none of it was counted. Definitely on the challenge details says "ends at 23:59 on 20 November 2020"