This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Create Roundtrip: Oops, something went wrong. Dismiss

Only thing I get is this meaningless message when trying to create a roundtrip in europe. Doesn't happen when I set the starting point somewhere in north america.

To reproduce: Try creating a road bike roundtrip, length 60 kilometers, direction doesn't matter, starting point e.g. 47.557185, 7.575264

• I'm having the same problem. this never happened before. Problem only occurs with roundtrip

• Same issue here. Tried Round Trip from London, Paris, some other major cities. Tried different lengths and types, same issue. Mobile app also says "an error has occurred." Web browser says "Oops."

I've never tried a round trip from anywhere except from my home in North America, so can't confirm if it was working before now. Was this working for you in the past?

• Occasionally had that error on web before, worked in app. Today not working in app either. I'm in Europe.

• I contacted Garmin Support via chat. Here are the pertinent bits from the transcript 

seilogramp: When creating a round trip course using Garmin Connect Web or Connect Mobile I get an error message "Ooops, something went wrong." It only works on courses started in North America.

Garmin Support : One moment while I further research this,

Garmin Support :  am getting the same error. I am trying to find out if this feature is available outside the US or if it might be because of your current location.

seilogramp: It was working until today.

Garmin Support :  have created the case for you. Once resolved or if any other information is needed we will email you. Case number 151830.

• Thank you so much. Checked just now and it's working again Slight smile