This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Training Effect with discarded Activities

Hi,

I know that the training effect is a Garmin feature and understand why when sync'ing a zwift ride (for instance) TE isn't included. What I have been doing to counteract this is to record the activity on my Fenix 5Plus and sync both the zwift and garmin activities to connect I then need to manually remove the distance etc. from the fenix activity so there is no duplication.

I know that sounds a bit clunky

What I noticed however is that when I discard the activity from my Fenix istead of saving it the TE still shows on my watch after the discard. Does this mean that the TE of the activity, even though it has been deleted, is still being taken into account on garmin connect?

Sorry, its a bit wordy but I think I got there in the end.

Thanks in advance.

• Would very much like to get an answer on this as well ! I just dual-recorded a Zwift ride with my Vector3 pedals and Edge 1030 but discarded the ride at the end, and unfortunately, the TE stats didn't get saved on the Edge or on GC...

• Would very much like to get an answer on this as well ! I just dual-recorded a Zwift ride with my Vector3 pedals and Edge 1030 but discarded the ride at the end, and unfortunately, the TE stats didn't get saved on the Edge or on GC...