This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

garmin not uploading rides to strava

Hi, 

Before i pull all of my hair out and throw my new garmin 520 against a wall is there anyone out there that can actually help with this issue i have. So here goes- i have followed all the installation guidelines to connect the garmin to strava, even in my garmin connect it shows that rides will automatically sync, (sadly it doesn't) however i am able to see my segments via my GARMIN, To this avail the both of them must be comunicating to one another. So WHY can i NOT see my rides that i save on my gamin 520 plus on my current paid strava account. I have noticed that if i sign up to another account through google connect it works. Then i am unable use my current rides and details. I dont want to lose what I have done so far. Im out of options including trying a ring back service from garmin... hmm and nothing happens. If i can be guided in the right direction or be explained to how i can fix this. TIA Rich