This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Mess in training plans?

I'm looking at training plans for half-marathon, level 3. There are two of them - one for training with heart rate and the other for training without heart rate. I see some very confusing things about those plans. The training plan preview shows workouts grouped by weeks. As the level 3 training plans are quite intensive, some days contain two scheduled workouts. The first issue I have is that the evening workouts for double-workout days are not listed on the day they occur (next to morning workout), but rather are displayed at the bottom of the week, out of order. It's even worse with the non-hr training plan. It seems that some workouts for double-workout days are missing altogether.

Another remark. Similar issue is with level 2 training plans, although I completed a level 2 plan several months ago and I cannot recall any issues back then. So I think something got broken recently.