This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Workout wrong data change ?

Yesterday I went for a workout sudenly my HR dissapear...  (Just because HR batery was dead (without any alerts  impossible to predict in advance ) 

What result in :

- lost important workout data!
- bad workout load estimation
- bad recovery estimate
- bad trainig status
- bad kcl used etc...

Important workout data lost, and all week, month metrics will be not accurate now! 

In STRAVA no problem! I just replace HR data and gett all metrics right! G

I chnaged HR data in GARMIN CONNECT app but that doesn't change my other metrics, trainig load,  training status etc..

Is there any way to force update of those metrics ?  

• Any solution GARMIN ?  STRAVA replied to my email with same problem within 24 hours !  Despite solution founded by myself in STRAVA interface and all metrics are good! 

GARMIN metrics since this day are still not good showing me RECOVERY status while I train harder last week than week before... 
    Since ''workout with bad HR data'' all metrics regarding Load status and Trainig status in Garmin are wrong = usless
    If I'll follow I Garmin Training Status = 'll overtrain!  

COMMENT GARMIN ?

• Garmin is not likely to respond in this forum. Maybe they are looking here but we can't tell. This is mainly a user discussion forum.

If you need to contact Garmin use the support functions: http://support.garmin.com/

They are usually very quick to respond.