This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is this normal behavior in Challenges?

here’s some example of what I mean (two segments submitted that were done at the same time, but using two different devices):

• Is it normal behavior to see users submit the same activity multiple times and be counted in the challenge leaderboard? Has anyone else seen this and what did you do about it? I already spoke to Garmin Support and they say I needed to request an enhancement to fix this issue, which I did, but was wondering if anyone else had encountered this.

• It is not necessarily any cheating. Most Garmin users do not care about any Challenges. Many of them often use two devices just becuase they need them both (in this case a bike computer Edge and a smart watch Fenix 3 HR), and do not care that they do not have set it up right, and that the ride is recorded twice. Automated filtering of such evident duplicates from Challenges would be certainly nice, but I would not bet that it will happen any soon.