This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Office 365 Calendar: can´t connect/sync anymore

I had a working connection between Garmin and Office 365 - until 12 days ago.

Since then apparently the link between Garmin and O365 is broken.

Does not show up in the Account Information (Applications: You’ve given the following applications permission to interact with your Garmin Connect account.)

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/settings/accountInformation

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/calendar

Clicking on the 3 dots and then "connect to Office 365 calendar" then prompts for O365 credentials - then nothing, switches back to calendar, but no sync established.

In the Android Garmin Connect  App

Settings | Partner-Apps | Microsoft Office 365 = can enter credentials =error message

So, not working.

Please advise

• update:

I´m checking into a possible cause - Multi Factor Authentication MFA

That´s turned on for my Office 365 account (Microsoft 365 Business Premium).

When I turn it off (not really recommended for security reasons), I can connect the GC calendar to O365 and everything syncs.

I turned MFA on again after the connect was established - looks like now the sync does not work anymore.

Will check into that later.

If the above is the case - then Garmin does not correctly implement the authentication process with Office 365... MFA and Modern Auth as keywords.

• Hi the same happened to me.

I followed a training plan "improve fitness" from Garmin all the activities were sync to my 365 account. Even when I cycle Sunday as a separate activity was transferred on my calendar.

Since yesterday I follow the half marathon program from Garmin Coach training plan. But I didn't sync to my calendar. I tried to deactivate and activate again my 365 account and now I lost even my past activities. 

I think something is not working properly . 

• Same happened to me as well !!

Any suggestions??

• Hi, turning off MFA doesn't change anything for me, still no longer syncing. i was hoping this idea would solve the issue. i've to wait a formal response from Garmin.

• me too, very annoying, eager for a solution..

• me too, very annoying, eager for a solution.

Apparently nobody on the user forum knows the solution. Please contact the Support, and then post the resolution here on the forum too, for others to see.

• rightieo trux, have just done, I have tried Garmin Support before , they not the best at responding from my experience.. 

• Same problem here.  I sent an email to support as suggested.  Here's what I wrote: "Training calendar is not appearing in Outlook 365 or in published google calendar. Only activities show not workouts from training plans."  I'll publish answer here if any.