This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Phone disconnected/phone connected

Hi, 

my garmin vivoactive 4s keeps saying phone disconnected then a minute later says phone connected. This happens regularly throughout the day. I have an iPhone 4s. My husband has same watch but he has a Samsung, and doesn’t happen in his. 
please can anyone advise why this is happening? 

• There are seveal possibilities. One of them is that the watch disconnects simply because your watch is further than some 10m from the phone. 10m is the standard range of Bluetooth. Can be less, when there are obstacles or walls between the devices, and sometimes it can be a bit more.

Another possibility is that your phone turns Bluetooth off to save power.

If you find the frequent notifications annoying, simply disable the alerts in the phone settings, or disable Bluetooth on the phone (or on the watch), and turt it back on only when you want to sync the data.

• My phone is disconnected every single morning. This just suddenly started to happen. This morning I got my stats for sleeping etc it synced. Now it says disconnect. It's driving me nuts