This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Training Status Not displaying Properly the last 2 Days

I train daily and noticed as of 2 days ago my Training Status for last 7 days is showing the image below. A month prior displays the graph as usual. I have never in over 2 years seen this occur even when my training load is reduced. I noted this morning Garmin's Server wasn't able to sync. Today I did a faster run and I should be seeing my Training Load Graph but no. Hoping this is a glitch that Garmin can remedy. Would hate to see this linger and not be able to quantify my traing.

• I found the Training Staus Graph does appear in Garmin Connect Android, so clearly a GC Web based issue.

• A week later and activity every day. In the optimum zone today according to my Fenix and GC Android but still no graph for last 4 weeks Training Status on GC Web. 6 months shows the graph though. Come on Garmin. At times there is no training status shown on the watch face but they chart always has been there and have done 2-3 Run activities to make sure VO2max is recorded.

• The 4 Week Graph finally displayed once my status had returned to Maintaining. The graph had showed even without a status the last 2 years and on my Android phone but in any case, if you are not getting a status on the watch face Connect Web may not display the graph for 4 weeks.