This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Weight not syncing from MyFitnessPal (Jan 2020)

I am not getting any weight syncing from MyFitnessPal (MFP) to Garmin Connect (GC).  I tried to disconnect and reconnect the services and that got the latest weight synced over.  But this morning's reading has not been synced.

MFP gets the Garmin activities and gets the weight from Nokia Health.

Is anyone else getting or not getting weight synced from MFP to GC?

• Works fine for me since months. Did you try clicking the "MFC sync" link on the weight page of Garmin Connect Web? And if it did not help, did you retry disconnecting/reconnect MFC in Garmin Connect Web again?

• As mentioned in my original post, I did indeed try to disconnect / reconnect before posting the question.  However, I redid the connection several times since, and it appears to be working again.  At least my weight measurement from yesterday synced through to GC.

Before this bout of not working, the weight syncing has been working fine for 4 years for me.   I suspect a glitch in MFP as everybody is setting up their New Year's resolutions :).

• It's not working for me either - I've followed the same steps as you. It had been syncing for around a year before that, so used to work fine. Really wish it would start working again - frustrating that it isn't. 

• Login to MFP and disconnect from Garmin Connect - APPS > Your Apps > Garmin Connect > DISCONNECT

Login to Garmin Connect Web. Go to Health Stats > Calories In/Out > Disconnect from MyFitnessPal

Log out of GC, then back in. Got to Health Stats > Calories In/Out > Connect to MyFitnessPal > Agree

• I update weight in MFP every Monday, and it shows this week's update in GC.

So, I  changed it by 1/2 lb, and it hasn't updated (yet). Food calories intake is updating though.

--Edit--

I went into the GC app and it was updated, and now GC-Web shows the same value. So it is working for me.

• I've just followed these steps exactly, and then updated my weight in MFP. 

It hasn't fed through to Garmin Connect unfortunately. 

• Thanks for checking. The calories in/out and number of steps is syncing, but have tried the weight again, and still no luck

• If I recall, the weight sync is not instantaneous, maybe once a day? I'd wait until tomorrow and see if anything shows up.

• To test this I went to MFP and manually entered a new weight. I went back to Garmin Connect Web and it hadn't changed yet, so I clicked on "sync now" then the weight did change to match MFP.

• Thanks for trying - so it is syncing instantaneously for you (after a sync now). 

My steps and cals in/out are synching perfectly, but the weight just isn't feeding through. Fingers crossed it starts working of its own accord....