This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sorry, we're having trouble with this page.

FYI - Every time I click an activity in Garmin Connect I get a message "Sorry, we're having trouble with this page."

This started today.

Happens on Google Chrome on Windows 10, Firefox on Ubuntu Linux 18.04, and Firefox for Android on Kit Kat 4.4.

• Have you ever had this issue resolved? I just started today and everything was working fine - I was able to view runs from my Forerunner 15 for about 30 minutes and now everything lands on the "Sorry" page. Dashboard opens fine, but even the widgets in the dashboard say the same message.

The runs are all still there in the activities page, but I can't open a specific activity.

• I've also tried multiple browsers, I believe it's a server side issue.

• Well, FWIW I did something that fixed my issue. By opening the Devices and Sync Status menu in the top-right corner of the web app, I saw I had an outstanding item. Personal Records were waiting to be synced, and Garmin Express told me that those could not be synced.

Clicked the x next to that, no more items needing synced. Acitivities open now.