This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hydration tracking improvement suggestion

Hi

I like the new hydration tracking feature that Garmin introduced BUT it could be better.

First off all lets begin with.... WHY DOENSN'T WATER INTAKE SYNC WITH MYFITNESSPAL!? (please work with MyFitnessPal and get this feature working)

Also another big improvement (necessary if you ask me) would be that you can set your minimum water daily intake (for example 2800 ml). And then Garmin would adopt that to your daily activity.

For example if you did nothing intensive for the whole day it would stay at 2800 ml, BUT if you had a cyling trip, a walk, fitness training,.... Garmin would add lost water to that base goal (so it would be 2800 ml + whatever amount of water you lost during an activity -> and that amount is based on your weight, heart rate, ambient temperature and any other useful metrics that Garmin collects).

I really don't know why didn't they implement that from the start. I mean yeah sure you can set a goal of 2800 ml but then you go out one day on a 100 km bike trip and that goal should be close to 5000 ml to 7000 ml and not 2800 ml.