This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can you view history of a specific Exercise?

If i do an exercise (say Bench press) across multiple weights sessions.  Can i view a history of just the bench press numbers? How..

Further, how do I add my own exercises to the list when adding exercises to create a workout. It seems most of the exercises I do are not included in the current list.

• It seems (after a bit of googling myself)  that Garmin connect is not setup to be used for Weight training and so you can't monitor exercise gains.   Also that you cannot add any exercises.  Making it farily useless for gym tracking. :-(

• If you go to reports in Garmin Connect one of the options is strength training. Click that and you can select a specific exercise and view reps and weight over time.

As for adding your own exercises, there have been several posts over time asking for that feature but so far it has not changed. My solution is to use whichever exercise is the closest fit and then make sure to use that in the future so the history is correct but I would prefer if I could just add my own.

• Crazy there still is no way to see this on the watch. Seems pretty basic to me for strength workout and doesn't sound hard to implement

• Seems like a simple update/fix? Looks like I’ll be manually inputting into Excel.

• https://strengthlevel.com/

This nice free website has all Garmin should have 

• That does not really work or show useful data: resetting the selected exercise every time when changing the time frame, summarizing multiple days into one showing volume (it's not listing weight) and reps as one training that is really multiple days, reps and volume is not enough (max weight, weight and other data is needed) 

• Got so excited reading this and about the prospect of my watch being able to tell me how much my weight/reps have gone up over time. Gutted to see it's adding up all my reps and weight over time... I don't care to see that in all of July I did like 7000kg?! I want to see how much I progressed with my lift. Such an easy fix for them I would absolutely expect as standard