This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Load Focus missing for Edge 530

Load Focus seems to be missing in the Reports when an Edge 530 has focus but works for the Edge 830.  Any reason for this do you know?

Both devices claim to support this feature.

• I also don't see the Load Focus when I choose my Edge 530 but it's displayed when I choose my Forerunner 945.

All my rides are recorded with the Edge 530.

• Also missing for the Edge 1030 now that Beta 7.85 supports Training Load and Training Focus.

• I have exactly the same issue: I have an 830 and an 530, and while for 830 I can see the Load focus under Training Status in Connect, the same is missing for 530.

• I have exactly the same issue: I have an 830 and an 530, and while for 830 I can see the Load focus under Training Status in Connect, the same is missing for 530.

• I think this issue affect ALL 530 OWNERS and it hasn't been addressed for over 2 years.

I've checked on Garmin Connect Web network requests and found out that Load Focus information is actually AVAILABLE as you can see in the screenshot:

Yet this information IS NOT PRESENTED in the web interface as it should be presented just like as in 830 or 1000 series owners web interface.

Contacted Garmin.Support but they underestimate the issue saying "there is not enough complaints about it" and they think this is a "minor" thing.

I don't know what to say to gather some attention on this. Thumbsdown

• I'm working on a Google Chrome extension to fix this issue for Garmin Connect Web application.

• It has been listed in the Chrome Web Store to fix this issue.

Please see the link: Load Focus Fixer

• Please be aware that posting links in threads does violate our terms, although we realize the majority are helpful so we do not remove many.  Though this link (above) appears to be legitimate, if you choose to do so, please click on any links at your own risk.

Additionally, we have received other reports from a small number of Edge 530 users who are also experiencing this issue.  We are currently looking into these reports and will post an update here when more information becomes available.

• Hi. Do you know any reason why your plugin wouldn't work for me? I have it enabled but still do not see the Load Focus feature. I remember when I first upgraded to my Epix 2, it appeared, but it seemed to vanish at some point.

• Garmin seems to change the way to access to the load focus screen.

See it under "Current" tab