This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cumulative bottom time wrong

Hi!

I transfer my (way to short) dive logbook from paper into Connect. 
After I hacked the first 4 dives in, it calculates bottom time of 3h20 when it should be 2h40. How do I correct it? It says I can do it in user settings, but there is nothing about diving.

Edit:
I don't know where, but it seems to pick 40min somewhere and I can't find where?

• come on Garmin, this is still not fixed!

Former Member

• Is this seriously not fixed?

I wanted to use Garmin to track my dive log since I do so for my runs, to have everything in one place, but it's ridiculous that you can't reset/set the cumulative bottom time!!

•  the user settings are in the Garmin Dive app (separate app than connect) under More, Devices, User Settings, but even there you can only edit the "total time" but not the cumulative one...

Edit : I think I got it!

Download the Garmin Dive App (Android for me..), go to More, Devices, User Settings. For me the "total time" was the same time as the "error", i.e. the difference between the sum of all my dives time, and the cumulative total time.

When I put the "total dive time" to zero (it's the only one of the two you can edit by tapping on it anyway), then the cumulative one showed the correct total time for all dives!

• My cumulative dive total is wrong. I see where you can edit bottom time, and Garmin documentation says you can update cumulative total dives in profile settings - but I can’t find it. Anyone know how to do it?  Thanks

• I just had the same issue as I did put in my total when installing the app, and then manually started to enter my old logbook entries. This way my first dive ever was logged as total+1. I did go back and edit the first dive I had entered and manually change dive number to 1. That fixed it for me.