This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

send workouts to device

I have a forerunner 220 and have previously created training plans and sent to my device using garmin connect on my laptop. I now have no 'send to device' option when I click on the 3 dots on the calendar.  The watch updated recently and has one training run in the calendar and I can't see any way of adding the rest. Any ideas?

• They removed the sync button, it now syncs only when something is modified inside your calendar. My 2 cents is that with new devices, they are able to sync everything in one time cause there is the space on the device but they just forgot (or they did it on purpose to make you change your device) there is still a lot of old devices with small storage.

I am only able to have 5 weeks of a training on my fenix 3, i have to make a change on a workout every 4 weeks to make it sync. 

• Thanks so much for this tip! I was going a bit crazy until I found your work-around, which worked perfectly.