This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

same workout synced to Fenix 2 on every day of selected training plan

1. Logging in connect.garmin.com (MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6, Safari 12.1.1)

2. Selecting Training Plan 5K run Level 1 based on heart rate and select Schedule on the current date 

3. The training plan appears on Garmin Calendar

4. Connecting Fenix 2 watch (software v4.50) over USB to my Mac and launching Garmin Express (v6.14.1.0)

5. The training plan syncs to the watch

6. Safely disconnecting the watch. It reboots and shows progress of new workouts import: 1-14/14 which is already strange because the number of workouts in the plan is 36. I read somewhere though only 1 month is synced over to a watch so maybe it is ok

7. Going to Workouts>Calendar on the watch and see incorrect workouts on given dates. I.e. for tomorrow W04D7 workout displayed (from week 4) instead of W01D2, Saturday's workout W04D7 again, as well as 12 remaining are all the same W04D7.

Troubleshooting steps taken:

1. Reset watch, deleted history
2. Deleted and re-synced the training plans dozens of times
3. Deleted manually all entries under Workout>My workouts on the watch
4. Cleared Safari browser cache and cookies
5. Tried Firefox and Chrome browsers instead of Safari

• In case someone else has the same issue below is the response from Garmin support:

Subject: Re: training plan sync issues << Reference ID: 14191863K0 >> <Q#:1006206>

Date: June 10, 2019 at 6:25:06 PM EDT

Reply-To: <[email protected]>

Hi Victor,

I am sorry but this is a known bug. We will be releasing an update to Garmin Connect that will resolve the issue but I do not know when this will happen. At the moment, if you send individual workouts, they will successfully send right now. 

Kind regards,

Chris
    Product Support

• Can we please get an update on when this update will occur? This is ruining all motivation I have to adhere to this plan when I can't figure out how to track my daily workouts.

• I have a similar issue, but the training plans don't sync to my watch calendar but rather just the workouts feature. So I have nothing in my calendar.

• At this point I have stopped using my Fenix watch and Garmin products at all and switched to something else.